Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello, 2011!

More than 1hr to go and we will bid farewell to 2010. This year saw a lot of challenges for my family and I. There was a bit of a struggle but overall, this was a good year and I couldn't be more thankful for all the wonderful blessings that we have received.

A new year comes and it brings hope that whatever life throws at us, we will come out of it stronger and better persons. Life will not always be peachy and might not always go according to our plans. We just have to trust Him that whatever He has planned for us is always the best and what we deserved.

From my family to yours, here's wishing everyone a prosperous new year! Cheers to 2011!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...