Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Anime-zing Party!

We had our company Christmas party last Sunday and I had a blast! Hubby and Jeremy came along. Too bad Jamie wasn't feeling well so I didn't bring her anymore.

It was nice to see old friends and new team members. As I have probably mentioned a number of times in the past, I work from home and have been for almost 5years now. It's nice to see the faces behind the voices, or the private messages :)

Our theme this year was Anime-zing Christmas party. I didn't join the cosplay as I don't know who to imitate hehe! We had Japanese food which happens to be hubby's favorite so he kept on returning to order sushi. I joined the games and our team won the grand prize! Woot! And not only that, I won a spanking brand new Vtech cordless phone! That's a major upgrade because I didn't win anything last year. My heart was set in winning the netbook but I can try again next year, of course :)

We got home late but it was all worth it. More power to TGK-Asia! Good luck and here's hoping for a bountiful 2011!

1 comment:

OHMYGUMS said...

glad to hear u had fun sis...

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...