It is Sunday. However, I have tons to do and also have work tonight at 10PM. Yep, I don't have a restday but since I'm just working from home, I don't mind it at all. Hubby and I don't have plans to go anywhere today so we'll just relax and hopefully, I can get some sleep. Tomorrow, I have to go to Fortune Care for our annual physical exam. We also plan to bring the kids to a dentist for check-up. 24hrs is really not enough for a busy bee like me LOL!
For the rest who have a normal schedule, enjoy the rest of the day! Chill!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!
Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...
-
This week's theme of Mommy Moments is Happy Mommy Moments. Like what Chris said, everyday is a happy mommy moment and choosing one or e...
-
This week's theme is Summer Outing. Jeremy had his first time at the beach last year when my company had our annual Summer Outing at Al ...
-
This week's theme in Mommy Moments is Kids in Costume. We attended a Halloween Costume Party in the office last year and it was Jeremy...
1 comment:
Sounds like a great way to spend your day:)
Post a Comment