Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm back!

Good morning everyone!

Wow, where have all the months gone? My last post was sometime in April and now we say hello to August :) One more month and we'll enter the BER months. Hmm...I can already smell Christmas :D

I didn't realize it has been that long since my last entry. I think I was just plain lazy LOL and couldn't think of anything to write about. But hey, I'm back! I hope this time I can update this page as much as I can. I also need to catch up with the opportunities that I failed to grab last time.

For the meantime, I'm just 30mins. away from end of shift. I can't wait to sleep.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Happy Anniversary!

Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...