Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baking days are here again

Good day!

Just taking a break from a toxic day at work. Daming calls! But of course, I'm not complaining except for my sore throat LOL! Anyways, I have been baking again and thought I'd post a picture of the oreo cupcakes I baked last month. It has buttercream frosting and my father said it was a bit sweet for him but the young ones thought it was delish :)


oreo cupcakes

I'll try to bake new stuff from now on and will post pics so you get to see them too :)

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Abi said...

sarap naman! ... you should start your own cupcake biz :)

Happy Anniversary!

Before the day ends, I'd like to wish my hubby a very happy 20th anniversary ! Through ups and downs, in sickness and in health, I am ha...