Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A new week y'all!

Happy Monday!

Today is the start of a new work week. I have so many things to do this week and tomorrow I'll start training on a new project. It's only part-time work and will run for approximately two months but still I'm looking forward to it :)

I got the surprise of my life when I checked my email and lo and behold, my first paid post was finally credited! Well, it's only $20 but still, it's nice to know that paid blogging really works although I haven't chanced upon a new opp again since last month LOL.

In a related news, my earnings have not been credited yet with ninerniner, another paid blogging I have been working on. I already submitted a ticket for support and hopefully they'll fill me in on what's causing the delay. I'm crossing my fingers that it will get credited soon. I am still hopeful.

Have a happy week ahead!

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...