Thursday, July 10, 2008

Approved by PayPerPost

My 3-day vacation is done and off I am to work again today. As there are not much calls yet, I checked my email as I always do. I was surprised when I found that I received many email and I was hoping that it includes the email I have been waiting for.

I got the surprise of my life when I saw the subject of one email. It read my blog has been approved by PayPerPost! Woohoo! I have long been waiting to be approved and I even updated my blog regularly to make sure I meet the requirements.

I have been blogging since 2004 and back then, my posts were just snippets of my life, rather informal writing. I heard about paid blogging from a friend who turned out to be a pro-blogger and she gave me links where I can submit my blog for approval. It was only her sideline but the fact is she's earning more from it than her full-time work. How sweet is that?!

Since I spend a lot of time online, this is indeed a great opportunity to earn extra money. Aside from that, I will be doing what I love which is writing so I can’t wait to get started. I plan to save all my earnings and keep it for future use. My budget can use a lot of help.

I have told my friends about this great chance and most of them have started their own blogs while the others already sent theirs for approval. Good luck, everyone!

For those who would like to take part in this too, please visit get paid to blog and check out cool opportunities to earn.

Happy blogging!


No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...