Friday, June 20, 2008

Bugsy's Brownies

I was looking at our pseudo-pantry and I noticed the brownies premix I bought last month. I've been meaning to bake this but I didn'thave the time. Today, I decided to give it a go so that we'll have something for snack.

I used Bugsy's brownie mix and it's only less than 50php. I was scrimping on my baking supplies so this really helped as I only added two eggs and 1 stick of butter. I just creamed the butter and added the beaten eggs slowly while mixing and when it's all creamed, I added the brownie mix. That's it! So simple and yet when it finished baking, it was fudgy, kind of like the one I used to buy at Brownies Unlimited but mine is fudgier and I also added mini chocolate chips on top. Pinchy ate a bit because he was still full. He just finished his bottle of milk.

DSC02040

Btw, I've been meaning to buy cornmeal and I was informed that it can be bought at Healthy Options. That's on my to buy list because I am so itching to bake corn muffins. I bet the hubby and baby will love it.

Bye for now!

xoxo

No comments:

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers everywhere! Welcome back to me as well! 😄 It has been a very long time since my last entry. I am...